Subject: [Leica] new Zeiss Ikon 21mm brightline finder
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Feb 2 15:23:58 2006

>It's the best 21 finder I have ever seen and significantly brighter and
>easier to use than any Leica 21 finder. It's also a lot bigger. Whether
>it's worth well over twice the price of the Cosina finder is up to you. My
>take is that since finders get misplaced, knocked off and broken off
>cameras and don't take the picture, I'm not ready to spend $350US for one,
>even if it is the best one.

I have no 21 finders at all so I cannot compare them. But if the soon
expected 15mm Zeiss finder has absolutely no barrel distortion, I'll prefer
it to the Voigtlander 15mm VF and spend the $350...
Didier

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] new Zeiss Ikon 21mm brightline finder)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] new Zeiss Ikon 21mm brightline finder)