Subject: [Leica] Eric's newest subject
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Feb 3 04:40:06 2006

Don:

>Aren't you glad that you ignored the LUG's advice not to post so many images
>of your daughter?

Heheh.  I actually had more advice to ignore the advice not to post so many
than the other way around.  :)

I'm really glad I found this place.  I like to think my photography has
improved a great deal since I started here.  That's due in no small part to
the many generous and talented individuals who have taken time to provide
constructive criticism and nuggets of wisdom.

Oh, yeah...that's not right.  My photography has improved because of the
brand of camera I use.  That's more like it.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Eric's newest subject)