Subject: [Leica] So today we had...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 3 09:35:36 2006

B. D. Colen showed:
>A "table top" exercise designed to test preliminary Avian influenza
> planning. Luckily, I had my Leica O and some XXX pan with me. The images
> aren't brilliant - some flare, some poor contrast, but it's great
> unobtrusively grabbing moments of reportage...
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/IST1 - IST8<<<

Hi B. D.,
It doesn't matter if you had a mickey mouse tinker toy camera, who cares
simply because the moments of expression are what this series is all about!

The obvious complete mind in action through their eyes and facial
expressions. Are they all whiz bang photographs, nope! But the ones that
work are great and right on the mark at capturing a key moment.

Once again the camera is merely a recording machine and it's all about the
photographer and how he or she sees and when they press the shutter release!
These rate as a good on you old buddy!
Thanks,
ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] So today we had...)