Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Fri Feb 3 11:50:39 2006

Even though I had some quality control issues early on, I have been very
happy with my DMR (I'm sort of an 'old hand', July 2005).  As with any tool
it takes time to discover all of the nuances of using the DMR.  Once I
discovered the relatively cost effective Capture One LE  ($99.00) I have
shot nothing but DNG using the C1LE to download and 'process' the images and
then finishing up in CS2.  I'm not a pro and I don't play one on TV so my
work isn't all that exciting (http://www.photobynelsch.smugmug.com/ ) but I
have having a good time.  I did a 5 image panoramic of the Denver Skyline (
http://photobynelsch.smugmug.com/gallery/1013200/1/54013008 ) with the DMR
and my 50mm Summicron.  My only issue now has been trying to figure out how
to properly use my Metz 40mz3i at grip & grin parties.

But count me as Another Happy DMR owner.

Bill in Denver.