Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Feb 3 16:01:40 2006

Plastic skin tones, eh?

Riiiiiiight. Keep telling yourself that. Perhaps in the way that some
audiophiles find ways to criticize sound.

I think I see things pretty well and I won't call the skin tones out
of the 1Ds "plastic". It's just FUD.

Adam

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] DMR mk II ?)
Message from pwerner at bluewin.ch (pwerner@bluewin.ch) ([Leica] DMR mk II ?)