Subject: [Leica] FS: Leicaflex (price reduced!), Gandy adapter, Domke 803 satchel
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Feb 3 22:35:21 2006

- Leicaflex SL, excellent condition but not collectors item. Includes
body cap and 2 spare Varta mercury batteries. 250 EUR.

- Stephen Gandy's Leica R - Canon EOS adapter, mint. 100 EUR.

- Domke F-803 satchel, black, like new. Too small for my DSLR, and if
lightning strikes and the digital M is in my price range, then I have
another one in the closet. Price: 80 EUR, which I realize is not a good
price in the US market, but it is a good deal on this side of the Atlantic.

All the above items include shipping by air mail to Europe or North
America. Other regions or shipping methods will incur additional cost.
Payment by PayPal (I eat the charges) or bank transfer. 1 EUR is
approximately US$ 1.20.
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands