Subject: [Leica] Fuji Film and film--a prediction?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jan 31 21:32:54 2006

Keep dreaming, Bill. As Don said, Fuji's problem with the cameras is
that they are far from being the market leader. Kodak looks like it will
survive, although I suspect they will dump the camera business at some
point and concentrate on the papers, inks, and other "razor blade" type
products (plus of course their medical and other non-photography
businesses).

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman