Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Feb 4 08:38:35 2006

Frank Filippone offered wisely!:-)
Subject: RE: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....

> How long have you been married?  After 35 years, I have learned NOT to
> commit Hari Kari.<<<<

Frank mon ami,

.....................  VERY WISE WORDS!!!........... :-)

After 56 years of wedded bliss and counting? ;-) If she offered..........
"no camera enjoy the wedding!" I'd be very inclined to just roll with it
also.
I mean  Hari Kari can hurt like hell and I don't need anymore hurting
locations. ;-)

Yeah guys I know what Hari Kari is all about and no I don't want to go that
way certainly as SWMBO is standing over me making sure I do it right. ;-)
Naw she's not like that, only sometimes when I really tick her right off.
Therefore if she said "no camera" trust me I'm not going to argue. ;-)

However, I'd sure have an M7 and 35 Summilux sans lens hood hanging on my
shoulder under my jacket with an extended neck strap to allow swing up,
shoot, drop under jacket without anyone catching me.;-)  Sneaky devil! ;-)

I always said when my  time comes I want to go right in the middle of an
assignment! Taking the camera to a "no camera" situation I may just find my
words ring true without any effort. ;-)

ted