Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 4 08:54:36 2006

At 11:36 AM 2/4/2006, you wrote:
>Tina, are you embedding the color space in your jpgs?  This sound a lot like
>what I saw with my photos when I posted photos in Adobe RGB to the web w/o
>an embedded color space.
>
>Doug Herr

That could be it, Doug.  Since upgrading to CS2, I've been working in
ProPhoto RGB which has a much larger gamut than Adobe RGB or sRGB.  I
need to remember to embed the smaller profile when I convert to
jpeg.  I just hate working in jpeg and usually rely on actions that
I've made for specific stock agencies.  I'll rework the actions to
include embedding the sRGB profiles for web use.

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com