Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 4 09:28:15 2006

At 11:39 AM 2/4/2006, you wrote:
>Felix, have you read this photo.net thread?  Several commercial
>photographers have posted in this thread who used Canon DSLRs for years -
>all models - and switched to the DMR for its better image quality.
>
>  http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00F5p6
>

>Doug Herr

Doug -  I ruled out the DMR when I heard it didn't do higher ISOs as
well as the Canons.  I need the higher ISOs more than I do the color
quality.  But reading these posts it sounds like there is a work
around for higher ISOs.  I can't imagine why Leica limited it to
800.  Unfortunately, I don't have an extra $5000 lying around.  I'm
saving my money for the Digital M.  If anybody would like to donate a
DMR for me to play around with, I'd be glad to devote some time to
trying it out ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com