Subject: [Leica] Re: Delphine's salle de bain---PAW 3
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sat Feb 4 08:59:10 2006

Philippe,

    I'm pretty good at chemical printing and an absolute novice at scanning
and Photoshop.  The chemical print looks better than the internet image, but
I sure tried.  I've got a new scanner I'm learning, a Microtek i900, and
Photoshop Elements.  Part of the problem, too, is the notebook computer I'm
using shows different contrast to a print depending on what angle I cock the
screen to.  To add even a third element, since the paper I've always used,
Agfa fiber, has been discontinued I'm having to try out new ones and get
used to them.  I knew Agfa by heart.  Right now I'm fooling with Forte fiber
variable contrast semi mat and with Oriental Seagull fiber glossy.  Each
takes selenium a different way, plus the other variabilities.
    You might also look at the internet image again since I put a higher
contrast version on there about half an hour after I sent out the LUG email.
    Thanks for the comment; I learn a lot with each one.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi