Subject: [Leica] Three new galleries
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Feb 4 14:24:49 2006

I have FINALLY finished the editing of the 1000 pictures I took during
the holidays. The result are three new galleries on my site. The first
is from Wroclaw, the city in Poland where I spent a couple of weeks:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=7

The second one is also from Wroclaw, but it is focused on graffiti and
signs. I intend to expand it with similar material from other places as
I go along:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=8

And the third one is from my one-day visit to Berlin on my way home:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=9

As with my Gdansk pictures, I have previously shown a few of these
images, but most are new. And as always, comments and critique are
gratefully welcomed.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman