Subject: [Leica] Three new galleries
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Feb 4 14:47:39 2006

Nathan,

1000 pictures? Is this the digital progress :-) ?... I'm just souping &
scanning a few rolls and 36 seemed "much" to me until I read your post...
I'm asking myself if this is what I would want (as I'm still undecided
whether film or dslr).

But Ok I flyed through (have no other choice with 1000) and my faves are:

Album 7

http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=25
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=58
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=59

Album 8 has a nice allover graphic touch. 1-11 are very 2D and the 12th is
finishing this album well:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=12
Didn't know the UK Subs still do exist (damn is that a long time ago I saw
them in Biel)...

Album 9
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=1
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=7
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=12
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=15

Some might say it's artyfarty but I really like this clean composition:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=18

Did you shoot the B&W ones in B&W mode or did you do that later on your PC?
If the second - what's your criteria to make some B&W, some in color - as
IMO many other color pictures would work in b&w too. Or even all of them?
Maybe I have smelled too much Ilfotec this afternoon...

Cheers
Didier

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Three new galleries)