Subject: [Leica] Re:kodachrome NOW VOLUNTEERS!!! :-) -now paid mercenaries!
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Feb 4 15:45:28 2006

Nathan

As a native of Manchester in the UK I resent the fact that you claim to have
more rainfall. Being farther west than Holland I can assure you that we have
far more rain than Holland. Your years in Seville have obviously corrupted
your estimation of what constitutes true rain :-)

On another note, during the 18 months or so that I worked in France we never
went to a resto more than once or twice a week. Mondays was a Japanese
place, Thursdays was couscous. Other than that it was a baguette ate at the
desk.

Steve