Subject: [Leica] Re:kodachrome NOW VOLUNTEERS!!! :-) -now paid mercenaries!
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Feb 4 16:09:22 2006

Steve,
the wet weather in Manchester is what made it rich(you needed the
humidity for spinning cotton), in fact, travelling over the Pennines
from "God's Own Country"  the bad weather always started just beyond
Blackshaw Head. .

In Hannover we always had a more than decent company canteen, and, on
Fridays, the traditional German office breakfast, Mettbr?tchen mit Zwiebeln,
bread rolls with raw minced pork, salted and peppered and with slices of
raw fresh onion, washed down with beer.Needless to say, nothing much got
done on Fridays.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re:kodachrome NOW VOLUNTEERS!!! :-) -now paid mercenaries!)