Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Feb 4 16:20:41 2006

My point, and why I would like to take those candids.. The professional
photographer has been hired.  It is not his job I am trying to do.  I
understand the people, the interrelationships ( BD's  Point, I think) and
when something is interesting interpersonally between them.

The pro does not.

I may find a compromise position... I am working on some ideas......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

If yours were the better photos, Peter, they were better.........you took
better photos because, knowing the couple intimately, you knew
who to photograph.\

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....)