Subject: [Leica] Another 18 photos from the Lower 9th Ward
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Feb 5 08:29:57 2006

Most of the buildings I have seen have had an "X" with a "0" between the two
legs of the "X". That means no bodies were found in the building. One
relatively small house had an "8" between the legs.

Many of the animals in the uptown district were saved by the SPCA during the
first 2 weeks after Katrina. The Lower 9th Ward pets were not so lucky.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com