Subject: [Leica] Re: Epson RD-1
From: ausdlk at swbell.net (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Feb 5 08:38:31 2006

>Scanned film is a royal PITA. ?
>I took several rolls of film, probably 15, on holiday in August. I am ?
>nowhere near scanning half of them yet.

This is the conclusion I am coming to. I have three scanners: Minolta 5400,
Nikon 5000, and Epson 4990.

Also I plan to attend some summer photography programs in Europe. Almost all
are digital nowadays.

So, it's use a DSLR (I do have a KM 5D now), get an RD-1, or don't go.

Anyone have a used RD-1 they want to unload...? :)

Dave.
--
David Keenan, ausdlk@swbell.net on 2/5/2006

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Re: Epson RD-1)