Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Feb 5 08:40:10 2006

At 12:04 AM 2/5/2006, you wrote:
>BTW, I wonder why those crash- and burn- photographers who shoot
>100 pictures at 3200 ISO to get a usable one are posting here at all.
>Leica with its tradition of superior picture quality is not
>and has never been the type of camera they need.
>
>Peter

Peter -  You'd better look again at the history of Leica.  It started
out as a camera prized by photojournalists for its durability,
handling, size, and ability to shoot in low light.  It's still used
by many photojournalists (when they use film) for those same reasons.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] DMR mk II ?)