Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Feb 4 23:13:23 2006

Peter said:
>>BTW, I wonder why those crash- and burn- photographers who shoot
100 pictures at 3200 ISO to get a usable one are posting here at all.
Leica with its tradition of superior picture quality is not
and has never been the type of camera they need.<<<<

Peter,
Naw peter you got it all wrong it's the kind of available light assignments
we shoot or books we produce why we use Leica M7's and R8's. with Leica
glass.

It has nothing to do with how many pictures we take in producing the books
or getting a picture. However in general the latest book, "Women in
Medicine. A Celebration of their Work" was shot on Tri-x at ASA 800 and I'll
admit there were a few locations it would've been very nice to have 3200.
Fortunately my Noctilux came through as usual. ;-)

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4