Subject: [Leica] What's on your table?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 5 13:42:23 2006

In a message dated 2/5/2006 3:29:58 P.M. Central  Standard Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:

Tabasco/McIlhenny just  threatened one of our Masonic lodges. They
gave Tabasco Lodge 90 days  to change their name. Interestingly, the
lodge was chartered and named  in 1867, a year before McIlhenny was
even established.

At this  point, we have politely declined.
Interesting.  They took the name from  a Pepper which unquestionably existed
before 1868.  Anyhow, you could  barely take a picture in a restaurant in
London, Louisiana or Hong Kong and not  accidentally get a shot of the
sauce.

http://www.sonc.com/whats_on_yours.htm

Regards,
Sonny