Subject: [Leica] What's on your table?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 8 08:50:59 2006

In a message dated 2/8/2006 9:46:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
langeratcarleton@gmail.com writes:
I'm more concerned with complexity of  flavour that sheer fire when it comes
to hot sauces.

Tabasco is on my table because it is the law in Louisiana, and it is also
good with chocolate sauce on Ice Cream..

Frank's has it's uses.  It is better at flavoring a dish than adding  heat
as
a condiment.  I prefer Crystal for a Louisiana Style Hot Sauce, and
Trappey's is the best Jalapeno Sauce, IMO.    Chipotle Hot Sauce  by Bufalo
is my fav
added to chili, chipped beef or pork.

If I just want to heat up a dish, nothing is better to me than just plain
old Zatarain's Cayenne Pepper.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish