Subject: [Leica] Counties of Roses desperately OT
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Feb 5 15:34:46 2006

No that was change at Stalybridge and take the train through Cheshire
down to Staffordshire -
Which remind me of the Yorkshireman who wanted a ticket from Hudersfield
to York:
Theticket chappy says " Change at Leeds", the Yorkshireman answers "Nay,
lad it's ma brass, ahl hevit noo"
Later, the same bloke and his wife booked a cruise for their silver
wedding - His wife showed him the invitation to dine at the Captains
table - "Nay lass, fer worra paid ahm buggered if ahm aytin wi't crew"
Douglas