Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, some people get a break
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Feb 6 05:59:50 2006

Don:

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album337/coffeebreak

I like.  I like the repetition of the posters in the window, but the one on
the far left tends to draw my eye away from the dog since it's a darker tone
than the other three.  I'd be tempted to crop it out so the man's head is at
the left edge of the picutre.  I like the balance between the posters, the
people, and the dog.  Very nicely seen and captured.  You must have a good
camera.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/