Subject: [Leica] PAW2006 Wk4 and Wk5
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Feb 6 05:55:49 2006

Philippe:

>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2006/slides/Wk4.html

I really like the horse.  Nice tones.  Very lovely.  Might have preferred
his not having a twig growing out of his nose, but somedays, I might want to
pretend to be a unicorn, too.  :)

>http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/PAW2006/slides/Wk5.html

I'm not as fond of this one.  I don't like the toning.  Would have preferred
either a straight B&W or maybe a slightly cool/blue tone.  The warm tone
with the snow just seems weird to me.  :)  Might have cropped a little dead
space off the left side, too.  The subject seems a bit *too* centered.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/