Subject: [Leica] I have given up
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 6 17:48:49 2006

In a message dated 2/6/2006 7:34:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

Photography will be fun
again.

Photography got fun again when I set aside the digital camera and  started
shooting film again.

None of digital is a mystery to me, I was one of those who embraced digital
when I first saw it.  I have been using Photoshop since 1994, scanning onto
286 machine.  I am not afraid of it.

I love working on the edge of darkness with my Noctilux and 1600 Fuji
Natura.  It excites me to see these negatives that have density when there
was no
light to see with.

Digital at 3200 f2.8 doesn't even come close to the thrill I get with fast
film, fast lens and no light.

Not even 1 c.h.  close.

Regards,
Sonny