Subject: [Leica] OT: Vuescan Settings and Tri-X
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Feb 6 22:37:18 2006

Greg, here's what I use:
INPUT:
B/W Neagtive
16 bits Gray
NO lock exposure, things at default

COLOR:
Generic COLOR negative (yes! I found this to be consistently better than
using T-MAX400 with different CI)
(I think the following are default)
Blakc point 0%
White pt: 0.155%
Brightness: 1

OUTPUT:
16 bit Gray. Do NOT use 8 bits, you lose information big time.

The 3 links that I posted a couple days ago are Tri X scanned using this
setup