Subject: [Leica] Re: I have given up
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Feb 6 23:08:33 2006

Very early in my membership on the LUG, somebody was complaining about his
VALOO sticking out too far.  And someone else said that he had the same
trouble with his FIKUS, and have you tried a FOOKH?

And I wondered, what *have* I gotten myself into, and would I ever be able
to run for public office?  Then I realized that I had no intention of
running for public office anyway, and I had a reprint of a 1939 E. Leitz
catalog in my file cabinet.  Soon all became clear, and all was well.

If you think I'm kidding, see here:  http://leica-users.org/v17/msg15554.html

--Peter