Subject: [Leica] scanning Xpans
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Feb 6 23:44:17 2006

I bought the rather overpriced glass carrier for my Nikon 8000
scanner. It has masks for every format I know up to 6x9. and a few I
don't. It uses delightfully retro punched holes in carrier and mask
which the scanner uses to sense which size neg to scan. I bought it
for the xpan size and am glad I did because it is better for my 6x6
and 6x7 scans too.
Frank