Subject: [Leica] enlarger
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon Feb 6 23:58:19 2006

I will probably never go back either, though I have not sold any
darkroom equipment. I did get great results in Cibachrome but find
digital so much morde convenient. I am usually busy and my spare time
is rare and in short bursts. I very rarely managed to use all of my
chemicals and paper before they were out of date. With digital I can
sort, prepare and print in dribs and drabs as time permits. Once one
has set off on a chemical run you are a slave to time!
Frank