Subject: [Leica] Digital printing
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Tue Feb 7 00:01:12 2006

I think that Mr Small took the analogous way that many people took
answering things that nobody asked for.

If I were asking for digital processing why I should want to hear
that chemicals are the blessed path to follow?
In the same way, if I'm asking for a enlarger, why I should want to
read that digital prints are worser/equal/better?

None of us here are childs badly needing a mentor to the right path.
Bravo Marc.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/