Subject: [Leica] What's on your table?
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Tue Feb 7 08:21:52 2006

> Tabasco/McIlhenny just threatened one of our Masonic lodges. They
> gave Tabasco Lodge 90 days to change their name. Interestingly, the
> lodge was chartered and named in 1867, a year before McIlhenny was
> even established.
>
> At this point, we have politely declined.

Good for you bro Carter!  Just tell them that if they persist, you will have
the trademark invalidated by prior art and declared in the public domain.
Their's is an empty threat.

JB (PM, Watertown 416, Tn)

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What's on your table?)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What's on your table?)