Subject: [Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger
From: lists at tomwestbrook.com (Tom Westbrook)
Date: Tue Feb 7 12:19:48 2006

Well, dogsdiarrhea! Labeling a process that many thousands quite happily
use as archaic and, by inference, futile and doddering, fits my
definition of disparagement. It is most certainly NOT "an artifact of
the photographic past", either, being quite alive and well. You may have
closed the book on wet darkroom printing for yourself, but that only
makes it an archaeological artifact to you, not to anyone else.

Sorry to carry on about this, but it chaps my derri?re to no small
extent when a misconception like this starts growing wings.

--
Tom Westbrook
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tom_westbrook

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger)