Subject: [Leica] leicameter. how to use?
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo lopes feio)
Date: Wed Feb 8 07:17:35 2006

Hi

I already have the substitute for my m7 that is being repaired...

The m4-p had arrived yesterday and the leicameter MR today.

I have some questions about how to use the leicameter. It has 2 positions,
white dot and red dot.

When should I use them? I know that the red dot is for low light situations
but when does that starts?

When I'm measuring the light in a room, for example, the diagram readings,
for the same speed, with the white dot and red dot should be the same right?

In the dial there are 2 scales one white the other red. I should start using
the red dot when the measuring are in the red scale?

Thanks and b regards from portugal