Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Feb 8 07:55:06 2006

At 16:40 08.02.2006, DaveR wrote:

>I suppose in an ideal world you'd build an app that would take into
>account the capture device (which I think Noise Ninja and Neat Image may
>do).

NN and NI are available as PS plugins. I would definitely prefer to use no
NR software in the camera and do that later on the computer. Because NR can
make an image softer, and is slowing down the shooting pace and card writing
time.

Didier

Replies: Reply from tim at kairosphoto.com (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.)