Subject: [Leica] Just joined
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Wed Feb 8 20:22:12 2006

Howdy James,

Glad to see your work - quite a few of your images are thought provoking;
they use geometry and perspective quite provocatively.  As a rock and fern
shooter myself (i.e. one who shoots static subjects vice more dynamic people
scenes) I enjoy seeing others work in a similar theme.  The first, fourth
and fourteenth images (counting L-R, T-B) are my favorites, they all have
something about them that pulls my eye into the scene, and makes me want to
see this place myself, or at least speculate something about the place.

It's good to see work like this, please continue sharing when you can.

Best of Light,
Norm

> Message: 12
> Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:20:36 -0500
> From: "James Ting" <james@tingphoto.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Just joined
> To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Hawdy All,

> I just joined the Leica User Gallery yesterday.  Since I'm
> new at this, I'm

<SNIP>