Subject: [Leica] Mother at close to 90...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 9 16:02:00 2006

Steve Barbour showed:
>I am just back from Philadelphia, where I visited Mother and got a  few
>images while I could...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-91507.html<<

Well done Steve. Nice quiet gentle light creating a comfortable portrait of
your mom. I've always found photographing lady seniors this kind of soft
light is best, particularly when you know they're going to see themselves
later in print ... or instantly if digital.

Older folks, particularly ladies like soft light, "How did you do that? Make
my wrinkles not show?" Is the question I'm quite often asked.:-)  "it's
magic.";-) is my usual response with a smile.

Good on you Steve for taking the time to get photos of her, so often we
don't and miss the opportunity all together.

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Mother at close to 90...)