From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Feb 9 20:54:48 2006

Daniel,

What I'm interested most, perhaps, is possible photo projects. Many
months back, I recall I had an idea of "beautiful pictures of ugly things."
I posted an OT message to the photo.net Leica forum, and someone
posted a reply pointing out Sally Mann's "What Remains" work, and
I found this somewhat useful.

That kind of thing. Projects, logistics, other photographers' works, what
makes for a good series of photographs and so on. Not aesthetic philosophy
necessarily (although I have a philosophy background and might find that
interesting as well).

And of course, pictures :-)

Scott