Subject: [Leica] Re: PAWeek 06
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 10 11:02:31 2006

George Lottermoser said:
> Ted - Thank you for looking, commenting and I have to add - You
> surprised me. I actually thought that you had little or even no interest
> in such photographic subject matter - stuff without a heart beat ;-)<<<

Oh no mon ami George,
I love it and have done lots of "rock, ferns and non-breathing " things over
the years as I quite enjoy it. Particularly when it's me, the light and the
feeling of calm.

It's a magical "wind down" time from the demands of idiot editors and the
assignment I've worked on. Often one requires a "quiet visual time" looking
for beauty in simple subjects.

My comments about "rock and ferners" is really tongue in cheek and not meant
in a spiteful manner whatsoever. Besides it's easy to pull their tails! ;-)

I even have a "special flower collection" 3 ring binder in what's left of my
files where my keepers are.:-) My wife even choose one I shot of daisies
last summer for the re-decorated guest room in our home. So once in awhile I
get a good one, it's enlarged, framed and hung. ;-)

Now when I make a crack about rocks, ferns and non-breathing things, nobody
will take me seriously anymore! :-(  ;-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4