Subject: [Leica] OT: world press winners 2006
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 11 03:45:41 2006

You're right, Ted.
But even if I'll never go to such places, or be in such
circumstances, even making only photos at places being part of my own
life, I still need the abilty of seeing and capturing.
To develop this further, the World Press Awards are a great motivation.
On the other hand, since 'only' small things happen in my near
surroundings, I keep hesitating between capturing and creating
moments. Which is OK, but not very good for developing a personal
photographic 'signature'.
Not whining, mind you: meanwhile, I keep pressing that shutter.

Op 11-feb-06, om 01:17 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: