Subject: [Leica] OT: world press winners 2006
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Sat Feb 11 16:34:39 2006

>Hi feli,
>James Nachtwey is in a class by himself, he doesn't fire away randomly, he
>works every situation into a classic photograph. His books can teach more
>about composition and the correct lens to use for any given situation, no
>matter how gruesome the scene is.
>
>Like he stands way above the rest of them.
>
>ted

That's what I was trying to say, but I may have been clumsy about my wording.
Please don't get me wrong; I can't convey how much respect I have for
Nachtwey
as a photographer and human being. The man and his work are in a class of
his own.

feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com