Subject: [Leica] Digital in Winter
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Feb 12 09:13:46 2006

While we don't get a lot of snow in the southern part of Tennessee, it
occasionally slips in on us.  I thought this would give me another subject
in my effort to learn to use a digital camera, which I find quite different
from Leica rangefinders and SLRs I have used in the past.  Although my
camera is a far cry from the DSLRs that usually grace these pages, it has a
respectable 6.3MP and came at a good price.  Here are a couple of images.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/2006_0212Snow0003Snow

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Musings/2006_0212Snow0010Fireplace