Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Admiring the view
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Feb 13 08:20:29 2006

Don,

Just a hop, skip and a jump from where I'm currently living. I didn't
realize until moving here from far away, but Asheville has quite an arts
community. In fact, the Toe River Art Council has a studio tour every
fall. It's one of the largest such tours in the Country. I went on the
tour last fall and it was quite fun. It's the largest studio tour in the
country. Anyone planning a trip around the time of the tour should check
it out. Here's a link to TRAC is in nearby Spruce Pine, NC.

http://www.toeriverarts.org/

DaveR