Subject: [Leica] PAWtrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 13 13:40:40 2006

B. D. said & showed:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album333/Hintlian
> > Yup, the lamp behind the head is distracting...other than that... ;-)<<<

Now B.D.
you know better than to draw viewers attention like this to the lamp.;-)

When I opened it my first re-action was... "OK where the hell is the lamp
he's talking about?"  Then I saw it.

Now good sir, if you'd kept your mouth shut, "OK key board quiet." most
folks wouldn't have seen it. And if they did, they wouldn't make any
comment. WHY?

Hell it's not worth mentioning in the first place. Although a good
photographer, usually the "shooter" see's it after the fact, realizes it's
there and feels guilty he didn't see it when he took the picture! ;-)

So with guilt pressure he has to mention it, draw it to everyone's attention
losing the impact of an otherwise not bad available light photo portrait.:-)

Jeeeeeesh and I've worked so hard to teach you! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAWtrait)