Subject: [Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Feb 13 20:04:52 2006

Here are three shots from a series I did for my (then 12 year old, 5'10")
daughter in the summer of 2002. She used them in her portfolio pre ballet
tryout.

She's now 16, 6 feet tall and still doing ballet 3 nights a week.

Fuji Acros, Leica R8 and R 35-70/2.8 lens.

Vuescan does not have an Acros profile so I'm winging it again.

Comments, and advice on how to scan negatives properly most welcome.

see: http://www.leica-gallery.net/gjl-1/image-91600.html

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos)