Subject: [Leica] Ballet Tryout Submission Photos
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 14 17:06:48 2006

Greg,
First, write down exactly and precisely your entire work flow.  You want
step by step so that you can duplicate what you are doing.  For many images,
the style of the image is extraordinary.  As many have commented, the third
selection is quite wonderful.

So, before you change anything in your workflow, know what you are doing
now.

Great images.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com