Subject: [Leica] Ericspaw Week 5 & 6 redux (also Neopan 1600 and xtol)
From: ericspaw at hotmail.com (eric mac)
Date: Wed Feb 15 04:11:34 2006

Thanks for all the observations. A lot of my personal construction shots are
really for record of the progress of the site. I appreciate the comments and
I take all of them as a way of improving my photography.  Perhaps this years
resolution should be to move within 10 feet of my subject.

On the closer is better, I do have an aversion to that ever since getting
yelled at by the nun. On top of that I missed that picture because the
camera wasn't wound. :>( Anyway I do have some close up in action pictures
and I will post some of them in the coming weeks.

Lastly , the Ry Cooder album is considered a Holy Grail item due to its
rarity (imagine that paying for a collectable) status on the MFSL label. And
at 49 cents, it was worth the gamble.

As a sneek preview, I'm hoping to get to the Chicago Auto show this week.
Any thoughts on Neopan 1600 and xtol? Lighting at McCormick Place is tough
with a mixture of many types of light sources.

Thanks
Eric

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Ericspaw Week 5 & 6 redux (also Neopan 1600 and xtol))