Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 (long and silly)
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Feb 15 23:44:10 2006

At 09:23 PM 2/15/2006 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>No one knows what will happen when someone gives the order:
>ACTIVATE THE VENUS ENGINE III.

Spock:  But Captain, that will take us to. . .   . . .dare I say it? . . .
Kirk:  Oh, go ahead, Spock, it's inevitable.
Scotty:  Cap'n, why does Spock always get to say it?  It's my engine, after
all.  Canna I say it, too?
McCoy:  Why don't we all say it together this time?
Spock:  An equitable solution, Doctor.  Thank you.
Kirk:  All right, all together now. . . one, two, three
All:  A PLACE WHERE OUR PHYSICAL LAWS DO NOT APPLY.

(All right. I'll shut up and go to bed now)
--Peter