Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 (long and silly)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 16 04:00:59 2006

On 2/16/06 1:53 AM, "bruce" <bruce@ralgo.nl> typed:

> Thank you, Mark for the update.
>
> The move to NYC is, I take it, just the first step to get you to The
> Netherlands .......... or somewhere else in Europe ............ France?
>
> Happy moving,
> B.

No archive

The great metropolitan cities is what it is I just read some where.

Found it. The wilk something encyclopedia.

"The city is the most densely populated major city in North America and is
one of the world's four major global cities (along with London, Tokyo and
Paris) with an unrivaled collection of museums, galleries, performance
venues, media outlets, international corporations, and stock exchanges."

And New Yorkers

I'll always have Paris...
As a place I want to go to. Live in.
Really I've always said that.
Its perfect for Leicas and Tri X.
Leicas tri X and Paris.
I'd shoot Neopan though.
We wont always have tri X. we never did.!

New York is closer and I'm from there and my relatives are still there.. And
I know how to speak Brooklyneeze. My French is bad. And I forgot what "bad"
is in French . Tres Bad. My English as we all know is quite notable but it
doesn't bother me. Feb 28th I get my jaws wired shut for 6 weeks becomes of
a broken jaw which wont heel. I'll shut up then. And go down a jacket size..
Or two. I'm hoping for M but I'll settle for L.
But maybe to make up for it type away long rambling silly posts on the lug?

No Archive

Hold the anchovies.

Extra garlic.
And blend that.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
Soon to be residing in the Greater New York Metropolitan area.
ON an never ending battle for TRUTH! JUSTICE! ...