Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 (long and silly)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 16 10:15:08 2006

On 2/16/06 9:51 AM, "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net> typed:

> The Panasonic FX01, on the other hand, has now a wide angle zoom,
> starting with 28mm, along with an increased ISO to 800-1600. Mind
> you, one can only get a 4x6 image from the ISO800-1600,  according to
> dpreview. I wonder if this is what the D-M capabilities will be?
>
> Slobodan Dimitrov
> Studio G-8,
> Angels Gate Cultural Center
> http://sdimitrovphoto.com

Somebody other than Sony has to come out with a point and shoot or a star
ship enterprise with the bigger chip! (made of lithium crystals) Or no money
from me!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
Soon to be residing in the Greater New York Metropolitan area.
ON an never ending battle for TRUTH! JUSTICE! ...